• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Economy getting the short end of the stick...

27 posts in this topic

On 4/11/2021 at 4:43 AM, UncSven said:

There's no reason to even post on these message boards, lol... You'll just get flamed by moronic loyalists. It's the same 2 or 3 dudes who literally comment on EVERYTHING, and have 0 life.

Why are you resorting to calling people names?

On 4/11/2021 at 5:43 AM, UncSven said:

There's no reason to even post on these message boards, lol... You'll just get flamed by moronic loyalists. 

It's the easiest way to deal with moronic crybabies.

5 hours ago, UncSven said:

Well, well, well... Not only was I right... looks like CGC agrees with me, and took my advice! What say you now, nay sayers?

On 4/15/2021 at 12:06 PM, UncSven said:

There are like 8 non business days a month, max.

Well, well, well...

Calender1.jpg.42797cd9e51f24a5f8b518bc9c99b3f3.jpg

On 4/15/2021 at 12:06 PM, UncSven said:

in every instance, every use of the word days = "business days" in the paragraph you quoted. There are like 8 non business days a month, max. How many business days are we from january 11th (when my sub was marked received) ? 71-2? would be 74, but holidays... The estimate at the time, and even for a little while after received, was 30 business days, not 30 days. You get it now?

51 minutes ago, UncSven said:

can't count the 1st if the order was received the 11th! Thanks for playing...

You made a blanket statement that there are 8 non business days a month, max.  You didn't say "since they received your submission".

Only after making that blanket statement is when you said your sub was marked received on January 11th.  But, let's give you the benefit of the doubt on that.

February 15th was a national holiday (more accurately, a federal holiday).....which means it had 9 non business days.

Try again, Ponyboy.

406736036_Nationalholiday1.jpg.d7ba1978f398d1346cc99a7ea19177a9.jpg

Edited by Domo Arigato