• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Philadelphia Comic-Con April 18, 2021 -- Be there or be square-ish?

4 posts in this topic

In the Delaware Valley, April means springtime, allergies, and comic books. So what better way to smell some flowers, sneeze, and buy a mega key than to head on down to the Clarion Hotel on the 18th for an exciting comic show!

As with the previous shows, there will be scheduled entry from 9 to noon, then come-one-come-all (if not at capacity) after 1. (9 to 10 AM is senior hour, but that's pretty much every comic collector nowadays, am I right or what?)

Contact Derek (the promoter) directly to schedule a time -- his email is dwoywood@yahoo.com -- or you can PM me and I'll get your info over to him.

Admission is FREE and parking is free. No guest artists or door prizes.  

Clarion Hotel 
76 Industrial Highway 
Essington, PA 19029

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, POST THEM HERE AND HOPEFULLY I CAN ANSWER (or I'll ask Derek).

Another great con. Looks like the next date is Sunday June 6. Two collections of mostly keys (and good ones at that) debuted at the show. Which meant I spent a big pile of money for a little pile of cool comics. And so did others. Got reports of all dealers doing well in sales.