• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sports Illustrated

9 posts in this topic

On 4/22/2021 at 6:52 PM, FoggyNelson said:

Those SI CGC above are cool imo 😷

Thank you!  I'm seeing a lot of collectors rotate out of sports cards and into graded SI's, it's a fast growing hobby!

Sent this one recently to @Tony S for C&P. On its way to CGC now so it may be a year before I post the results....(shrug):popcorn:

Other than the tear on the center right edge of the front cover, it is in otherwise excellent condition - especially after Tony's work of magic (the photo is pre-C&P). I'm hoping for 9.0 or better depending on the grader of course! :wishluck:

Sports Illustrated 1 B.jpg

Edited by CHASEnBLUE

On 1/15/2023 at 1:40 AM, CHASEnBLUE said:

Sent this one recently to @Tony S for C&P. On its way to CGC now so it may be a year before I post the results....(shrug):popcorn:

Other than the tear on the center right edge of the front cover, it is in otherwise excellent condition - especially after Tony's work of magic (the photo is pre-C&P). I'm hoping for 9.0 or better depending on the grader of course! :wishluck:

Sports Illustrated 1 B.jpg

Great mag to have✔️👍

On 1/15/2023 at 9:27 AM, FoggyNelson said:

Great mag to have✔️👍

No doubt! I'm very fortunate in this case. :headbang:

Hoping CGC doesn't hit this too hard after the C&P. I will keep you posted.

Edited by CHASEnBLUE