• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

180 Image newsstands One Lot/ One price $400!

5 posts in this topic

Been grabbing these for years. Time to move these onto someone else. Some of these things are pretty rare, and a lot of them I wouldn't even believe exist if I didn't have them myself lol 

Not breaking up the lot, so please don't ask for individual books. There are multiples of some of them, but no real duplication. You can see what's here in the pics...Condition wise, most of these aren't going to win any beauty contests.  If you collect these, you know how these were handled back in the day, and a lot of them were saved from cheap boxes after that, so...don't be expecting any 9.8's. It's safe to assume that the majority are in that VG to VF area, but I didn't go through and grade each one since I'm selling them as a big lot. 

Paypal/checks, MO. 

If we come to a deal, please be prepared to pay by Sunday night. I'll likely be shipping on Tuesday. 

$550 takes the lot including shipping. 

IMN 1.jpg

IMN2.jpg

IMN3.jpg

IMN4.jpg

IMN5.jpg

IMN6.jpg

IMN7.jpg

IMN8.jpg

IMN9.jpg

IMN10.jpg

Edited by Real Elijah Snow