• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Please help!

8 posts in this topic

I just got a Supersnipe comics V2 #1 the one with the muscle man on the cover and missing from the Gerber and before I counted the pages, I always thought it was suppose to have 60 pages and I found out that Supersnipe comics page count is all over the place with different issues. When I looked this issue up on comics.org, it said it is suppose to have 68 pages but my issue doesn't appear to be missing any pages.

Please tell me who is right.

3 hours ago, AJD said:

GCD page counts aren't always right, especially in a run where counts vary.

Agreed.

Supersnipe is included in the Keltner Guide so here's the info for that issue:

68 pages:

Supersnipe - 25 pages

Ulysses Wacky - 12 pages

Wing Woo Woo - 6 pages

Huckleberry Fiin - 14 pages

This lines up well with the GCD data (though the count on the Supersnipe is off by 1 page). The title is supposed to drop to 60 pages with the following issue.

Since it's a S&S book, neither CB+ nor DCM host scans though could not confirm there.

Are the page counts matching your copy?

Thanx guys but I already packed the book up and I am mailing it back to seller tomorrow but appreciate all the help. I have 60 pages and the evidence seems overwhelmingly 68 pages. I just wasn't sure because this title has eratic page counts.