• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Change in TAT's
1 1

35 posts in this topic

Just now, geraldfordfan69 said:

Like I said, you can ban me all day long for doing absolutely nothing wrong, but your problems arent going anyway. Paul obviously has created a toxic monster of a culture. Best of luck since I dont see very good customer relations in the near future.

Only thing toxic here lately has been you.

Paul is an amazing guy who works hard to try to help a lot of us that are here.  (Which I already  said to you in the other thread that was shut down due to your incessant crying) 

What you dont see is everyone agreeing with the garbage you keep spewing.  

5 minutes ago, geraldfordfan69 said:

Like I said, you can ban me all day long for doing absolutely nothing wrong, but your problems arent going anyway. Paul obviously has created a toxic monster of a culture. Best of luck since I dont see very good customer relations in the near future. This place is obviously reflective of CGC management in that their attitude is "if you dont like the poor service, then screw off." Yeah, not ok but all these sadist who just want to make fun of people to make up for their own shortcoming are loving it all day long.

:roflmao:

646E5B42-5FBD-46C5-A924-AE871B32B12D.jpeg

Lol, 4 ignored comments probably about talking about me and ignoring the issues that CGC is having. Not a good look Paul. When are the grown ups going to take out the trash? Or is everything my fault somehow lol?

Im sure Ill get banned again for no reason while the trolls continue to do this to anyone who has an issue with their order. On this board, everything is the customers fault and the hardcore fans are perfect angels that never do wrong. I really dont get why these forums exist if they are just going to show case how childish CGC's customer base is since again, it looks terrible and benefits nobody except those who wanna relive like they are kids in middle school.

Edited by geraldfordfan69

17 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

If only he would have taken his own advise. :facepalm:

You mean about raging like a child over kids Pokémon cards or discussing issues involving CGC privately? (shrug)

Edited by Mephisto

4 minutes ago, geraldfordfan69 said:

Lol, 4 ignored comments probably about talking about me and ignoring the issues that CGC is having. Not a good look Paul. When are the grown ups going to take out the trash? Or is everything my fault somehow lol?

Im sure Ill get banned again for no reason while the trolls continue to do this to anyone who has an issue with their order. On this board, everything is the customers fault and the hardcore fans are perfect angels that never do wrong. I really dont get why these forums exist if they are just going to show case how childish CGC's customer base is since again, it looks terrible and benefits nobody except those who wanna relive like they are kids in middle school.

Just keep thinking that. Most of us graduated college before you were born. It is your belief that you are entitled and that your order matters more that all of the rest that most of us have issues with. It is this constant and repetitive post you seem to keep copy and pasting.   If everything is so bad why keep coming on here? 

2 minutes ago, Mephisto said:

You mean about raging like a child over kids Pokémon cards or discussing issues involving CGC privately? (shrug)

Not sure this is like a child. Seems as though it is a kid. His parents probably need to keep an eye on what their kid is doing. 

8 minutes ago, geraldfordfan69 said:

Im sure Ill get banned again for no reason while the trolls continue to do this to anyone who has an issue with their order. 

Plus this right here says a lot. Definitely seems he has real mental issue that need professional help. Just wants to deny any responsibility for his own actions and does not perceive what he is doing to be wrong. 

@PaulS.

From time to time, do the other employees of CGC poke fun at you for having to deal with all this nonsense but then leave you a bottle of scotch on your desk as a consolation and acknowledgement of what you go through?

Will you be coming over to the comic side of things?  We are a different brand of crazy but a far more enjoyable brand of crazy. 

1 minute ago, Buzzetta said:

@PaulS.

From time to time, do the other employees of CGC poke fun at you for having to deal with all this nonsense but then leave you a bottle of scotch on your desk as a consolation and acknowledgement of what you go through?

Will you be coming over to the comic side of things?  We are a different brand of crazy but a far more enjoyable brand of crazy. 

I really hope they take good care of Paul.  He definitely deserves it. I have seen nothing but patience and quick answers.  As for what he has to deal with well.. 564cef0c-4419-4440-a1cd-dd463d902624_text.gif.44c1609ab196c4aab0656dd2f2d2832d.gif

• Administrator

I believe this thread has run its course and will be locked. I am truly sorry that the turnaround times keep going up. But we would much rather be as honest and upfront about our turnaround times as we possibly can be. I do not think anyone on this board truly understands the sheer volume of cards being submitted right now and over the past few months.

It has increased so much that the delivery service are having delays getting packages sorted themselves to deliver to us. We have increased overtime incentives in order to do everything we can to reduce the turnaround times. CGC Cards is working long hours and also on the weekend. There are only so many people we can hire and train quickly (over 70 this year so far!), but we are still hiring.

Please note that Bulk and Economy are by far our cheapest tiers, and therefore are the lowest priority. With huge increases in volumes of the higher tiers, those lower tiers suffer, and we do apologize for that. The CGC Cards team is relocating to our newly purchased facility very soon, and that should hopefully allow for turnaround times to be reduced in the future.

We thank you all for your patience and understanding. We really do appreciate your business!

Paul