• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Customs labels

4 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

2 questions:

1) I have noticed that, when adding a custom label to any comic in my submission (all in the same tier), it adds shipping fees to my submission... It appears that, when I add a custom label to a comic, the CGC system consider that this comic is in another tier and will be shipped separately. Is it true though ? Or does CGC will adapt the fees accordingly? I don’t want to pay an additional 75$ (shipping cost for 1 comic in Europe) just to get a custom label 😅

2) I realized that, for some reason, some custom labels were not appearing for some books. For instance, I want to get the “Knull” custom label to my “King in Black: Gwenom VS Carnage”, but the “Knull” label does not appear... Which is weird because it does appear for other books. Can I just select an other label, print the form, and modify it by hand with the Knull label ? Or does CGC will not take into consideration any changed made by hand ?

Thanks for your help.

4 minutes ago, 1 2 3 4 Thumb War! said:

Yes I believe that is correct.

That’s so stupid... I mean, let’s be honest, the just need to select the label and press a “print” button... Why do they separate them into 2 different tier... I want a custom label on 1 of my comics but I will not pay an extra 80$ for that (5$ for custom label + 75$ for return shipping to Switzerland)...

On 4/10/2021 at 10:59 AM, Jeremysitb said:

Hey guys,

2 questions:

1) I have noticed that, when adding a custom label to any comic in my submission (all in the same tier), it adds shipping fees to my submission... It appears that, when I add a custom label to a comic, the CGC system consider that this comic is in another tier and will be shipped separately. Is it true though ? Or does CGC will adapt the fees accordingly? I don’t want to pay an additional 75$ (shipping cost for 1 comic in Europe) just to get a custom label 😅

2) I realized that, for some reason, some custom labels were not appearing for some books. For instance, I want to get the “Knull” custom label to my “King in Black: Gwenom VS Carnage”, but the “Knull” label does not appear... Which is weird because it does appear for other books. Can I just select an other label, print the form, and modify it by hand with the Knull label ? Or does CGC will not take into consideration any changed made by hand ?

Thanks for your help.

1. Yes.
  2. I would email CGC about that.