• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

99 Savage Swords on the Wall ... and 20% off all remaining magazines
3 3

230 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, SteveDuin said:

SSOC 4 Copy A. Boris Vallejo cover. 9.4 OW. Another great square-bound. Tiny bumps top and bottom of spine. Minute tear bottom back cover. $65

ss4a.jpeg

ss4abc.jpeg

ss4spine.jpeg

Definitely a production tear at the back as mine has it in the exact same place

Beautiful copy.

IMG_20210415_1305298.jpg

SSOC 3. Michael Kaluta cover. 9.4 OB. OW pages. Kaluta showing his horror-pulp chops. I'm only slowed in posting these because I keep going back to a room with natural light to see if they're as sweet as I remember. $90 SOLD

ss3.jpeg

ss3bc.jpeg

ss3spine.jpeg

Edited by SteveDuin

Just now, SteveDuin said:

SSOC 3. Michael Kaluta cover. 9.4 OB. OW pages. Kaluta showing his horror-pulp chops. I'm only slowed in posting these because I keep going back to a room with natural light to see if they're as sweet as I remember. $90

ss3.jpeg

ss3bc.jpeg

ss3spine.jpeg

Take

And finally:

SSOC 1. Boris cover. 9.4 OW pages (with just a touch of tanning at the bottom edge). Dropping this down to a 9.4 only because of that light crease at the top right corner of the back cover ... and pricing it more like a 9.6. You just don't find these square-bounds in this shape very often. $300 SOLD

ss1.jpeg

ss1bc.jpeg

IMG_3274.jpeg

ss1spine.jpeg

Edited by SteveDuin

Just now, SteveDuin said:

And finally:

SSOC 1. Boris cover. 9.4 OW pages (with just a touch of tanning at the bottom edge). Dropping this down to a 9.4 only because of that light crease at the top right corner of the back cover ... and pricing it more like a 9.6. You just don't find these square-bounds in this shape very often. $300

ss1.jpeg

ss1bc.jpeg

IMG_3274.jpeg

ss1spine.jpeg

Take