• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

99 Savage Swords on the Wall ... and 20% off all remaining magazines
3 3

230 posts in this topic

So, here's a closer photo of that discoloration, which pops up on the back cover of several of these mags (I'll note it henceforth). Sun shadow? Dust shadow. I'm not sure. But in taking a photo of that, I noticed a faint crease on the back cover that I missed earlier, meaning I can't grade this a 9.4. I'll drop it to 9.2 and to $15, and will totally understand if you want to pass on the magazine.

IMG_3028.jpeg

IMG_3029.jpeg

3 minutes ago, SteveDuin said:

So, here's a closer photo of that discoloration, which pops up on the back cover of several of these mags (I'll note it henceforth). Sun shadow? Dust shadow. I'm not sure. But in taking a photo of that, I noticed a faint crease on the back cover that I missed earlier, meaning I can't grade this a 9.4. I'll drop it to 9.2 and to $15, and will totally understand if you want to pass on the magazine.

IMG_3028.jpeg

IMG_3029.jpeg

I’m going to pass if that’s OK.

SSOC 84. Another great Joe Chiodo cover, another chip missing in the top right corner. 7.5 OW. I've included a photo of one of the collector's notations that occasionally appear on the final interior page. SOLD

IMG_2988.jpeg

IMG_2989.jpeg

IMG_3031.jpeg

Edited by SteveDuin