• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jarrett (1973) -clandestine collector or the most expensive comic book collection ever assembled!

10 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, N e r V said:

He even has a pile of duplicates which he routinely runs through a shredder in order to enhance the value of his collectible copies!

I have often recommended this approach!  :acclaim:

21 minutes ago, Point Five said:

Cool find!

The movie was “lost” to me until a few years ago. I could only remember the comics and Captain America mention but little else. Probably saw it on or close to original run in 1973 and even a few years later in the mid 70’s I didn’t remember the title. So after decades I finally found the title a few years ago after many different searches online. Besides comics I’m a massive film buff/collector. Movie is only so, so but a great cast and the comics piece makes it for me...

Edited by N e r V

12 hours ago, N e r V said:

The movie was “lost” to me until a few years ago. I could only remember the comics and Captain America mention but little else. Probably saw it on or close to original run in 1973 and even a few years later in the mid 70’s I didn’t remember the title. So after decades I finally found the title a few years ago after many different searches online. Besides comics I’m a massive film buff/collector. Movie is only so, so but a great cast and the comics piece makes it for me...

I actually watched it last night and thought it was pretty cool for the time it came out. Interesting that they quickly chose to set up an arch enemy in the pilot episode. Loved how the villain says “..right down to the Fabulous Furry Freak Bros.”. Funny to see Forrest Tucker as a preacher too! Thanks for posting!

1 hour ago, Jayman said:

I actually watched it last night and thought it was pretty cool for the time it came out. Interesting that they quickly chose to set up an arch enemy in the pilot episode. Loved how the villain says “..right down to the Fabulous Furry Freak Bros.”. Funny to see Forrest Tucker as a preacher too! Thanks for posting!

Really? Where? I got it on a bootleg dvd. Never saw it show up on tv since the 1970’s.