Celebrity Authentics - legit?
1 1

7 posts in this topic

I know they have very bad reputation, but they also have CGC items that are signed by big people. Is it possible for them to be faking the CGC slabbed items? 

Why are these events not posted on the official CGC website? Most of the signings aren't primarily focused around CGC either, they just have the option for slabbing.

Yes they are very legit. Never heard a bad thing about them.  Don't know where you got this "bad reputation" from. Kevlar handles the CGC (Twin Cities Comics) facilitation for them.

18 hours ago, Finwee said:

I know they have very bad reputation, but they also have CGC items that are signed by big people. Is it possible for them to be faking the CGC slabbed items? 

I have dealt with and continue to deal with CA regularly. They are a reputable company.  

On 4/10/2021 at 10:30 PM, Finwee said:

I have bought signed photos from them and have been really happy. What I personally don’t like about their CGC books is that they will do something like 100 books but price them like they are 1/1.