• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone know a good presser
1 1

6 posts in this topic

anyone who knows a great presser and cleaner please let me know as ccs has just been horrible with cleaning and pressing lately I’d like someone who truly knows what they’re doing and who can do a great job on a lot of high end books that need a good cleaning and press any info on a good guy who knows what they’re doing would be greatly appreciated 

7 minutes ago, Killerkelly said:

anyone who knows a great presser and cleaner please let me know as ccs has just been horrible with cleaning and pressing lately I’d like someone who truly knows what they’re doing and who can do a great job on a lot of high end books that need a good cleaning and press any info on a good guy who knows what they’re doing would be greatly appreciated 

where do you live? region of country?

Understand that anyone you choose, if they are good/in demand, that it will likely take weeks/months...

1 minute ago, Funnybooks said:

where do you live? region of country?

Understand that anyone you choose, if they are good/in demand, that it will likely take weeks/months...

I’m in south Florida in the U.S and I’m fine waiting awhile for someone who’s amazing at what they do i would also pay extra for expedited services books are just piling up at this point and they’re worth to much to leave them like that 

3 hours ago, chrisco37 said:

CGC doesn’t really like/allow us to promote other services on their boards.  

Even with pressers? I know they don't like other grading services, but I've seen Joey and others recommended regularly? 

If it's a problem I will delete my post.