• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which Marvel character intro will NEVER get hot?
3 3

292 posts in this topic

He appears rarely in Legion stories, as the writers struggled with the problem of how to make his power useful in a fight and was routinely written out via a plot device where Tenzil was constantly being drafted into his planet's political system due to his fame as a Legion member.  lol 

Just now, Coverless 9.8 said:

Don't you like chain link sausage?!  :wink: The hungrier he gets the matter he gets!  (:

plumbing problems up the yin yang I suspect.

Just now, Coverless 9.8 said:

Anti-diarrhea medicine goes way back!  Before Immodium AD there was Immodium BC!  :wink:

The planet Immodius features inhabitants that fire hi velocity **** from their ***

1 minute ago, god503 said:

There's a couple of boardies in the signature thread that could use some of this....  B|

walk it off.

2 minutes ago, god503 said:

I apologize for bring you into this....    :roflmao:

it needed more cowbell-

2 minutes ago, god503 said:

NOW THAT LINE I COULD HAVE USED!!!  TOO LATE NOW :mad:

remember if you are arguing with a dum dum say "Your argument needs more cowbell"
ZING

47 minutes ago, kav said:

This dude will never ever get hot.
27 Lamest Superheros and Villains | Pop Culture Monster

The only time I remember "lad" being used as a term in a Marvel comic was in Amazing Spider-Man #8 from Mr. Fantastic (early on, Marvel's biggest square, and that's not a stretch), and Spider-Man mocked the term when he repeated it!  It's another small example of why DC isn't hot in the back issue market that Marvel dominates! I'll expand upon that over in that thread!  

10 minutes ago, Coverless 9.8 said:

The only time I remember "lad" being used as a term in a Marvel comic was in Amazing Spider-Man #8 from Mr. Fantastic (early on, Marvel's biggest square, and that's not a stretch), and Spider-Man mocked the term when he repeated it!  It's another small example of why DC isn't hot in the back issue market that Marvel dominates! I'll expand upon that over in that thread!  

Damn I screwed pooch again!  Matter lad DC!!  :pullhair:

3 hours ago, Gatsby77 said:

Unpopular opinion: Warlock.

That Marvel managed to do an Infinity Gauntlet adaption and a Captain Marvel movie - as well as two Guardians films, and the closest we got was a post-credits cameo of a female Warlock (what - was it literally "Her"?) means he's not gonna' happen.

Stop trying to make fetch happen.

It is a tricky one, but they'll figure it out. GOTG 7 or something.

7 minutes ago, the blob said:

It is a tricky one, but they'll figure it out. GOTG 7 or something.

War Lock will be in the next Cap Marvel movie.  Stock up on Thors 165.