• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which Marvel character intro will NEVER get hot?
3 3

292 posts in this topic

These days it seems like any forgotten side character has the potential to suddenly show up in the MCU and send fringe fan boys into a buying frenzy. 

Everyone likes to speculate in who will be the next hot thing,  but how about the opposite. Which character introduced in one of Marvel's flagship series (ASM, Incredible Hulk, FF, X-men, etc) is LEAST likely to "get hot"? 

The more obscure the better. Have fun... 

1 minute ago, N e r V said:

I used to think that but if they go dark and have his name come from his drug habit it might work....

5300073C-50A0-4556-9D6B-38F683ADD0D1.gif.f49f78a392b5f99fe19cc0bdf314a6dd.gif

I would think it more likely he would gain popularity from his Penance persona if he was ever put into the mcu.

2 minutes ago, iggy said:

Howard The Duck’s nemesis Hellcow.

Beat me to it.  Would’ve been my choice. A character with a brilliant introductory story and tragic origin, with superb Frank Brunner artwork.

My substitute picks would be Space Turnip and Dr Bong.

13 minutes ago, Jasonmorris1000000 said:

Asbestos Man

79083C20-B96A-4FD8-9FEA-15E78C4B3356.jpeg

John Storm.  You dont need to burn him directly just keep the temp up until he cooks.  This is not rocket science.

4 minutes ago, THE_BEYONDER said:

Never say never, but....

3483CEB4-A7D5-4AF3-9D30-53BD8DEEEC5F.jpeg

Lotta Sal Buscema gapin jaws on that cover.