• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Want to change my packing slip/submission
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Just abandon the submission you created.  CGC doesn't enter the information until they unpack it, and you don't get billed if they don't receive it.  It's pending until it arrives, so don't let it arrive.

Start a new submission with the correct information and send that.  The old one will just age out of the system, or hang there forever in limbo, not creating a problem for anyone.

Edited by Lightning55

Lightning 55's answer is correct. But there is more than one way to do what you wish done. 

You can also write in changes on a submission form.  Receiving will update when books are received.  When I have this issue (want to make changes) which direction I go (start over with a new sub or handwrite changes) depends on how big the submission is and how many changes  I don't want to redo for instance a 30 book submission to subtract one and add one book. But half a dozen book submission I'd rather have a nice clean form. Neither does it seem wise to add 10 books to an existing submission form.  Unless it's 10 copies of one book. 

There are a few areas where manually handwriting in stuff is the ONLY way it's done. Mechanical errors (incorrect labels, slab issues) for instance. So Receiving is used to this. Use a red ink pen, write big on the form. Receiving will update.