• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ACTION 1 3.25, BATMAN 1 2.2, TEC 27 1.5...... SO WHAT ARE ENTRY LEVEL PRICES ON THE TOP 5 GA SUPERHERO BOOKS IN TODAYS MARKET?
3 3

44 posts in this topic

44 minutes ago, Mr bla bla said:

That 9.0 mod is da Bomb.

I'm not super well versed in how restoration impacts a book's max potential grade tbh. I mean I don't know if there's a certain grade a book can only achieve due to the amount of resto. I know there was that one controversy I believe years ago with a couple who do resto and I think sued CGC because they wouldn't do business with them anymore. I believe those are the super super heavily restored like 9.8's we see in the other grading slab of stuff like Hulk 1, Superman 1, etc... Anyway, that was the long winded way of me wanting to say this copy presents nicer than a 9.0 imop lol.

2 hours ago, LDarkseid1 said:

New heavily restored super high grade Tec 27 on Ebay from the other grading company. Is this one of those copies where you wonder how much of it is even the original book though? Like so restored it's a borderline reprint?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/303995923535?hash=item46c791ac4f:g:HpcAAOSwzHNgnToc

same as this 

Action Comics #1 CBCS 9.6 (R) Origin & 1st Superman by Siegel & Shuster 1st Lois | eBay