• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] X-Men, Tomb, UF, MTU, Star Wars, Beatles Romance Covers, Skaar, Falcon, TMNT, Aliens, Eerie: THREAD CLOSES Sunday, April 18th @ 9:00pm EST; 10% OFF Remaining Raw Books, Slab Prices Reduced
3 3

234 posts in this topic

Just now, JollyComics said:

Interesting story. I am only one year and 8 days older than him. I had a severe deprived language that was about 7 year delay in my English until I learned my ASL (American Sign Language) then finally understood English at 8 years old.  All of my elementary hearing impaired teachers were big failure badly. I had to learn on my own. I am not alone. My classmates didn't do well in schools and I went to the college then got my degree. Today, it's much better than 50 years ago.

ASL just officially became part of the Ontario Curriculum, Michael - took too long for that to happen.

2 minutes ago, BuscemasAvengers said:

ASL just officially became part of the Ontario Curriculum, Michael - took too long for that to happen.

I have met them from coast to coast. Their two different sign languages are almost similar to ASL. There are two legitimate Sign languages: American Sign Language (ASL) and la Langue des Signes Quebecoise (LSQ); there is also a regional dialect, Maritimes Sign Language (MSL) in Western Canada. What fantastic languages!

2 minutes ago, habsfan1 said:

Long time owner of a bird who likes to talk way too much  ....but I prefer dealing with the smaller droppings. lol 

Yea, there's a few monster pooches in the neighbourhood which require a small backhoe. Luckily, Sammy's pretty small.

:news:

That's probably going to be it for the thread.  From now until 9:00pm EST Sunday evening (April 18) ...

• Take 10% off all remaining raw books
  • X-Men 101, CGC 8.5, W: $875.00 $840.00
  • Adventure Comics 62,  CGC 4.5 C/OW; 2nd Starman, 1st Light; $625.00 $570.00
  • The Boys 1, CGC 9.8 W; $450.00 $415.00