• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ultimate fallout 4

11 posts in this topic

I have a question maybe someone can help, I have issues 159 and 160 ultimate spiderman one is in a red polybag and the 160 is in a black polybag, does anyone know which cover is in these? I also found 3 copies of ultimate fallout which was pretty exciting!

On 4/13/2021 at 3:48 PM, BishopT said:

Do they actually reject polybagged books? I know to rebag personally, but do they outright refuse to process a comic of it is polybagged?

Just curious...

I don’t believe so I’ve seen plenty of comics that’s been graded and on the cover it says poly bag removed 

15 hours ago, ickwinzs said:

I have a question maybe someone can help, I have issues 159 and 160 ultimate spiderman one is in a red polybag and the 160 is in a black polybag, does anyone know which cover is in these? I also found 3 copies of ultimate fallout which was pretty exciting!

I can’t say I remember the cover of them but if you’d like to sell the UFO4 in a poly bag please do pm me and maybe we can work out a deal 

I sent one in still polybagged, the reason I didn't open it was to avoid any fingerprints or potential damages, let CGC open it. 

I put a quick note and signature on the packing slip authorizing them to open it, not sure if that was needed or not.

I also did an express press because I've heard of issues after opening polybags, got a 9.6.

8 hours ago, HotKey said:

I sent one in still polybagged, the reason I didn't open it was to avoid any fingerprints or potential damages, let CGC open it. 

I put a quick note and signature on the packing slip authorizing them to open it, not sure if that was needed or not.

I also did an express press because I've heard of issues after opening polybags, got a 9.6.

Possibly outing myself as being anal, but I wear gloves when handling all my books (when i'm reading, when i'm bagging/boarding etc).  The only time I touch a book these days is if I'm pulling a book off a shelf (which is rare since I pre-order online through DCBS).