• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Silver Surfer 1
2 2

15 posts in this topic

5.5-6.0   Great book... bright and glossy.  bc tear is gonna hurt a little.  Color break or tear @ the T of "sentinel of The" ...?  Multiple color rubs along the bottom of fc?  That is some heavy creasing on fc by the spine.  How do the interior pages look?  Would love to see some better pics of the spine where I think I see some rubs and wear.

31 minutes ago, Chief1332 said:

5.5-6.0   Great book... bright and glossy.  bc tear is gonna hurt a little.  Color break or tear @ the T of "sentinel of The" ...?  Multiple color rubs along the bottom of fc?  That is some heavy creasing on fc by the spine.  How do the interior pages look?  Would love to see some better pics of the spine where I think I see some rubs and wear.

You know I've seen those little color lifts on this book many times. I'm not 100% sure, but I believe that may actually be a production defect. I just know I've seen that exact style of defect on many copies of various Silver Surfer books, especially #1. So yeah, not 100% sure, but I'm fairly certain it's production, and of course therefore won't affect the grade.

Edited by LDarkseid1

5 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

Galen!  Long time to see.  did you go to the drug dealer's house to view that Batman 1 ?  

I started walking last week!!  Am I supposed to turn around and go home??(shrug)