• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Incredible Hulk 182
2 2

16 posts in this topic

25 minutes ago, CJ Design said:

Nice book but looks like color touch on the top left...follow the crease in Hulk in the logo circle up and it disappears above the price box...looks like blue and black. I hope I'm wrong...but.

I don’t think you are wrong. You can see it coming through on the other side.  Thank you for pointing that out. I’ll start looking for another one lol

1 minute ago, I’m Rick Jones person_without_enough_empathy said:

I don’t think you are wrong. You can see it coming through on the other side.  Thank you for pointing that out. I’ll start looking for another one lol

7.0 to 7.5, that color in the upper left looks concerning. Could be the angle, but why does the right side look trimmed?

25 minutes ago, BigLeagueCHEW said:

7.0 to 7.5, that color in the upper left looks concerning. Could be the angle, but why does the right side look trimmed?

Yeah, I think it’s the angle. The print runs up and to the right on the pages, I checked the cover and the edges seem to be original. That is 100% colour touch though, it bleeds through to the inner cover. Thanks!

Well, as promised, I said I would post the seller’s estimated grade. It was a 6.0. From all of your feedback it probably exceeds that, but with a purple label lol. I want to thank CJ Design for pointing out the colour touch, it’s easy to see once you know it’s there, especially on the inside cover where it has bled through, but it’s honestly something I may never have caught myself had I not posted it for grade here. I would have sent it in to CGC and been mortified and baffled by the label colour that it would have come back in. I am about to initiate a return, and have already replaced it with a CGC pre-slabbed 6.5. You guys are awesome, thanks again. 

5 hours ago, CJ Design said:

Just something I learned from a grading vet...follow the C/B crease, and if it disappears, really check it hard.

You’re a rock star. I had a bit of pushback from the seller, who I honestly think was duped as well, but he came around and I’ll be getting my money back.