• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Captain America 100
1 1

23 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Sky1 said:

Has their operation moved out of their parent's garage???  How about stop being thieves?!  The former is heresay I heard, but some years ago someone detailed their experience how PGX stole their copy of TMNT and replaced it with a reprint hoping they would not notice.  Sorry but just doing that once is enough to sour me from them forever.  Do not care if they changed location, changed their name, got new owners, give out smiley face stickers with their grades...the stigma is stuck with me.  Especially when you have CGC & CBCS.  The latter does not sell as high unless it's a major key from what I have seen.

Well if stones are being thrown, let's not forget a recent thread here where someone got back a book from CGC that was not only a lower grade but was purple labelled. Examination of before and after photos showed the book they got back was clearly a substitution.