• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Something is Killing The Children Variant Signing Opinions
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Would anyone have an opinion on if Something is Killing the Children LCSD variant and the OnePerStore #11 virgin variant are worth sending in to Tynions private signing at $90+ each with pressing? Both are at least 9.6/.8 super fresh from my LCS. They go for about $130-$150 without the signature. I got the LCSD for $8 and the OPS for $40. My main concern is getting 9.6's and hoping the autograph will help me break even. Thanks

Disclaimer: I love Tynion as a writer and buy his work to read not just profit. I just saw the value in these two and figured I might as well get an opinion. 

Edited by Comic Pingu

I wouldn't personally spend the money on those two books, from a value or JT4 fan perspective. For value, the SIKTC books that seem to realize the greatest price increase from being signed by him are already crazy expensive to begin with (and everyone and their mom, dog and uncle are getting SIKTC books signed). 

I'm a fan of his books as well, and was thinking about sending some books in for this, and was considering Wynd since that's his self proclaimed favorite book.