• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sending in a CGC Certified Book for a Private Signing

2 posts in this topic

Hello,

This is my first time sending in a CGC Certified book for a private signing so I would appreciate your help.

1. Do I just tape the "Private Signing Card" to the back of my slab? The directions says to tape it on the back of the window bag/board, but since I'm sending in an already-certified book, I don't know what the protocol is.

2. Do I need to provide my own window bag and board or does CGC do that for me and put my private signing card on the back?

3. Is the $5 handling fee the cost to remove the holder or will that be charged after?

Thanks for your help!

Edited by Tino Pham

I’m sure someone could come along and answer, but I think you’d be better served asking Cgc directly, so you get the answer from paid actual Cgc employees rather than random internet strangers who may have conflicting anecdotal answers.