• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marvel title with no valuable issues at all including #1? 😤

79 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, the blob said:

Marvel team up 1 is expensive. You have the white rabbit issue, mockingbird, and 141(?)

Theyre like a $30 - $100 books.   

56 issues of Heathcliff plus 10 more of Heathcliff's Funhouse, and I suspect the whole thing would be dollar box fodder for at least some dealers.

Also, the entire Razorline imprint (Ectokid, Hokum & Hex, Hyperkind, Saint Sinner). That's another 30ish books of total junk.

As a collector of everything that is of little to no value from Marvel, I offer:

The Human Fly

Invaders

Alf

Crystar

Marvel Two In One - in 1977 I actually traded my copy of Star Wars #1 (which is such a poorly drawn book) for a MTIO #24 (The one with Black Goliath)

1 minute ago, JazzMan said:

Oh, and let's not forget Sweet XVI - there is a single copy of #1 in the census and zero recorded sales.

image.png.e864eb09c9649539ea2e1a413005356b.png

who's kid at Marvel did they get to write/draw that mess??

1 minute ago, Albert Thurgood said:

image.png.b22fcc3bd08885ba22276911dcc72050.png

MCS has a 9.8 copy for $130

The bears might care but no one else does I guess.

I mean you could name hundreds with nothing over 1000, including many X- and Spider- series. Worth absolutely nothing, I don't know, Ren & Stimpy? Although knowing the current state of the market, newsstands of the last issues are probably scarce treasures or something.

Edited by brentdevil

2 hours ago, JazzMan said:

As a collector of everything that is of little to no value from Marvel, I offer:

The Human Fly

Invaders

Alf

Crystar

Marvel Two In One - in 1977 I actually traded my copy of Star Wars #1 (which is such a poorly drawn book) for a MTIO #24 (The one with Black Goliath)

Alf and this unfortunate seal say hello:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=alf+marvel+seal&_sacat=0&LH_TitleDesc=0&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&_sop=16

And "Two-In-One" has a recent entry of note thanks to the "Falcon & Winter Soldier"

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2334524.m570.l1311&_nkw=marvel+two+in+one+54&_sacat=0&LH_TitleDesc=0&_sop=16&_osacat=0&_odkw=alf+marvel+seal&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1

Edited by jdandns