• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

STOP!
3 3

77 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Testinadicalicious said:

I don't know that other one but this is Buffalo Springfield :foryou:

..... and it keeps repeating is nine Inch nails

It starts off funky but once you get to the lyrics, "breath echoing the sound", then it gets better lol

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

I'd rather have Friday threads than threads about how encapsulated books keep getting damaged, sellers scamming buyers, buyers scamming sellers, stores and CGC reps scamming everyone, and the inherent problems with the SS program 

Not to say those threads aren't important. 

They're extremely valuable to the hobby, but let's face it, they're depressing 

Give me threads about how to detect restoration. The threads about people who use restoration to grift their way through life are depressing, but vital

Give me threads showing off your books. The threads about submitted books being damaged are vital. But so depressing 

Give me threads about value and intrinsic value. The threads on speculation and pump and dump are natural conversation 

But give me Friday threads, because everyone needs a laugh, even those who must control dialog because otherwise it's messy

Everyone has opinions, but with out free form flow, new information becomes stifled and opinions will never grow, change or be shared