• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Did everyone see the new thing for package statuses??

16 posts in this topic

Well at the moment it doesn't appear to work. Checked packages delivered today as well as some older ones.  Regardless, if it functions eventually the way I assume it will you could just as easily check your tracking with your carrier. . .  Same as googling a tracking number.

Yes and no. I see people all the time freaking out because the package says delivered with the carrier, but CGC doesn't have them in their system as received. This is CGC saying "we have your package". Seems like a good idea to me.

1 hour ago, Fisionbomb said:

Well at the moment it doesn't appear to work. Checked packages delivered today as well as some older ones.  Regardless, if it functions eventually the way I assume it will you could just as easily check your tracking with your carrier. . .  Same as googling a tracking number.

Holy bleep! I dunno if that page/application is even working yet, but that's crazy regardless.

1 hour ago, Ryan. said:

Not showing in their tracker and still not showing as received 😢 

20210415_200558.jpg

Edited by xvipah

12 hours ago, xvipah said:

Yes and no. I see people all the time freaking out because the package says delivered with the carrier, but CGC doesn't have them in their system as received. This is CGC saying "we have your package". Seems like a good idea to me.

What I'm expecting is that when this "works" it's just going to link to your tracking with whichever carrier you used. Hopefully I'm wrong and CGC has developed some extra step in their receiving process to specifically identify every package that's been delivered...

Ah, well, if that's the case I agree with you. My expectation was that this was a CGC thing, not related to the carrier. But, we'll see I guess.

11 minutes ago, Fisionbomb said:

What I'm expecting is that when this "works" it's just going to link to your tracking with whichever carrier you used. Hopefully I'm wrong and CGC has developed some extra step in their receiving process to specifically identify every package that's been delivered...

3 hours ago, Fisionbomb said:

That is my presumption as well.

What I'd be more amped to see them work on is getting their submission tracker fixed. I don't think it's reasonable that orders don't show up until they're scheduled for grading. That's a months-long black hole