• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The New Confirm Package Receipt Tool
1 1

12 posts in this topic

Hi,

The above mentioned doesn't seem to be working.  I had two orders (CGC3567537398 and CGC5290124517) delivered by USPS under one package on 4/6/21.  However the new Confirm Package Receipt tool tells me otherwise (please see attached screen shots).

Please advise - thank you.

USPS Delivery Notice.jpg

Confirm Package Receipt Response.jpg

• Administrator

Hi, this feature was just added last night and we discovered this morning that it does not appear to be working.   We have our IT department checking on it and hopefully it will be up and running later today.  

I did check your tracking number on our internal system, however,  and it does show your package was delivered.  I'm sorry for any confusion!

Thank you,

48 minutes ago, Jennifer F. said:

Hi, this feature was just added last night and we discovered this morning that it does not appear to be working.   We have our IT department checking on it and hopefully it will be up and running later today.  

I did check your tracking number on our internal system, however,  and it does show your package was delivered.  I'm sorry for any confusion!

Thank you,

When this feature does work, what's the functionality going to be like? Just linking to your tracking info to show delivered or has CGC added a step to their recieving process?

• Administrator
3 hours ago, Fisionbomb said:

When this feature does work, what's the functionality going to be like? Just linking to your tracking info to show delivered or has CGC added a step to their recieving process?

We have a added an extra internal step that will confirm that we actually received the package, not just that it was delivered.

Paul

On 4/16/2021 at 9:40 AM, Jennifer F. said:

Thank you,

I am having a similar problem. Can you please confirm that 9507812336221096457727 is delivered and in your safe. I am concerned. USPS says it was signed for

• Administrator

The packages won't show as delivered on the website until our warehouse team scans them.  There can be a minor delay of a day or two from when they are delivered to our office before they are actually scanned in by our team.  

Thanks!

I'm guessing the scanning must be pretty backed up with the increase in submissions before the price increase.  Do you know about how long it is currently taking to get submissions scanned and into the grading process?  My package was delivered on 5/4/21 by USPS (9406103699300020367527).  Thanks!