• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

STOP!!! Part 2
3 3

56 posts in this topic

On 4/16/2021 at 3:38 PM, october said:

Hopefully a primer on the proper use of "sell" and "sale".

Just a heads up, I will not buy an expensive comic from someone  who writes "lets make a sell!"  Butchering basic English does not instil confidence.

The guys who don't know the difference between lose and loose.  I see it all the time and wonder what grade they dropped out at.

On 4/16/2021 at 7:56 PM, Jeffro. said:

Here you go :facepalm:

My guess is that this is a post by a student/young person. Students today have absolutely no comprehension of grammar and punctuation. If you ever get a text from a young person, you'll know what I mean. A text could have twenty words, and you won't see a lick of punctuation or proper grammar or correct spelling.

That, or English is not the poster's first language. My money is on a student/young person.

2 minutes ago, Math Teacher said:

My guess is that this is a post by a student/young person. Students today have absolutely no comprehension of grammar and punctuation. If you ever get a text from a young person, you'll know what I mean. A text could have twenty words, and you won't see a lick of punctuation or proper grammar or correct spelling.

That, or English is not the poster's first language. My money is on a student/young person.

thatz ageist boomer

On 4/16/2021 at 5:38 PM, october said:

Just a heads up, I will not buy an expensive comic from someone  who writes "lets make a sell!"  Butchering basic English does not instil confidence.

This.  :facepalm:

On 4/16/2021 at 3:38 PM, october said:

I'd like to sail you my saleboat  L@@K