• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED — GGA Auctions — Matt Baker & Al Hartley; plus Dave Stevens Freebies!
2 2

20 posts in this topic

:rulez:

Two books on the block, separate auctions, same end time: Going Steady #14 (Baker bonanza) and Della Vision #3 (Al Hartley at his best). Three Dave Stevens books will be posted as freebies. Winner of higher priced book at close chooses first, other winner chooses one next. (BIN trumps auction buy). Win (or buy) both? Receive all three Dave Stevens books.

BIN for each book is $700; opening bid for each book is $125. Bidding is in $1 increments.

Bidding is open once all books, including freebies, are posted. Auction ends at 10 PM EST on Monday night, April 19. (A 9:59 pm bid can win; a 10 pm bid is too late. Time stamp rules.)

Payment: Check or money order.

Shipping: USPS Priority at $8

Returns: Sure, just notify me within three days of receipt and get it back to me in the same shape on your dime. 

Don’t be listy (tsk) including the little one in my head.

Edited by Readcomix

Well, well, well....I open this thing in the late night last night and it’s @Raze and @davet75 slugging it out Mano a Mano (Y’know...Mano...the fishbowl head villain from the Legion of Superheroes) then I get up this a.m. and it’s an all-out barroom brawl for breakfast with @Funnybooks @ECDC and @Comcav

Thank you gentlemen for smashing furnishings with me like the bunch of drunken rock stars that you are :headbang: But we have a long way to go til Monday at 10pm Eastern, and vile villains lurk these board, plotting dastardly deeds, no doubt!

Our story thus far:

Going Steady #14 - ECDC at $200

Della Vision #3 - Comcav at $175

19 minutes ago, khoo75 said:

I'll up the ante for Going Steady #14.  Let's go to $350.

Just shy of the 2-hour mark, khoo75 jumps in and takes the lead on Going Steady #14 at $350! Thank you and welcome to the fracas!

Comcav holding steady on Della Vision #3 as we approach 10 pm Eastern.