• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What’s the best last ronin #1 cover to own?

9 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, rckstr1253 said:

I am ready to pickup a copy of the last ronin but I see there are a ton of variant covers.  Which variant cover is the nicest or best to own in your opinion?  It doesn’t have to be the rarest, just the nicest art wise is what I’m looking for.  

Honestly,  I would just buy cover A. Seems to demand the most compared to most of the variants

9 hours ago, eastbayrudy said:

That'sdefinitely

9 hours ago, eastbayrudy said:

Personally I really like the Stan Yak covers, and ya seems like cover A for the first issue is the one.

Cover A is definitely the one if you want to invest. However if you don't care,  then just use the cover that appeals to you the most

On 4/17/2021 at 6:30 AM, Wolverinex said:

Honestly,  I would just buy cover A. Seems to demand the most compared to most of the variants

I agree with this 100%.

But you also need to decide on your own.  Unfortunately this book has close to 80 variant covers.  So you have a WHOLE lot to choose from. lol

Originally I had the 1:10 and 1:25 but I sold them both off and only kept my cover A.

Also the ashcan if you can find it in nice condition is a cool item to have.

10 minutes ago, Crops068 said:
On 4/17/2021 at 6:30 AM, Wolverinex said:

I agree with this 100%.

But you also need to decide on your own.  Unfortunately this book has close to 80 variant covers.  So you have a WHOLE lot to choose from. lol

Originally I had the 1:10 and 1:25 but I sold them both off and only kept my cover A.

Also the ashcan if you can find it in nice condition is a cool item to have.

I'm aware well keeping cover A, but to sell the 1:10 wouldnt have lead to any profit so I went ahead and sent it for grading. It's the Eastman cover, which is kind of fitting if you ask me, so may keep it depending on what grade it comes back as lol

96 bus days is  :tonofbricks: the estimated tat haha

17 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I'm aware well keeping cover A, but to sell the 1:10 wouldnt have lead to any profit so I went ahead and sent it for grading. It's the Eastman cover, which is kind of fitting if you ask me, so may keep it depending on what grade it comes back as lol

96 bus days is  :tonofbricks: the estimated tat haha

Yeah I had a hard time getting a copy initially. I was always waiting for a dip, cover A 9.8 has just been steadily increasing.

4 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

Yeah I had a hard time getting a copy initially. I was always waiting for a dip, cover A 9.8 has just been steadily increasing.

There are also a few 9.9s out there too, so depends what comes back what for me, I did send in a spare cover A, so I'll remember you if needed :tink: