• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THREAD CLOSED - NEW WALL: Fresh From the Attic: Gold, Silver and Bronze Age Comics - ONLY A FEW LEFT!!!
2 2

13 posts in this topic

Fresh From the Attic: Gold, Silver and Bronze Age WALL BOOKS for sale!
THREAD CLOSED

Hello again everyone - I hope everyone out there is staying safe.

I've been pretty busy lately but I finally made the time to list some more comics.

Here is a small sprinkling of some gold, silver and bronze.

All prices, grades and descriptions are listed below the photos. 

For more information on any of the listed comic books, please call/text me and leave a message or send me an email. 

Shipping costs will be as close to the exact postal/delivery charge as possible. As an example, I recently mailed out a golden age comic (well packaged) to New York City from Hamilton, Ontario. The regular Canada Post charge was close to $10 (Cnd) and it arrived in a few days. I also have met up locally with buyers to complete transactions at no additional cost. I am also willing to travel to most parts of Southern, Eastern and near Northern Ontario to complete large transactions.
*** Please note that due to recent COVID procedures, shipping/mail delivery may be delayed ***
My return policy is pretty basic. If you are not happy with a purchase, please notify me immediately (within 7 days of product arrival) and I will make it right either by giving a full refund or making other arrangements that works for the buyer.
Payment can be made via PayPal, e-transfer, major credit card or (if dealing in person) cash.
I personally grade all my comic books that are raw and I will list/explain hidden defects that are not commonly associated with a particular grade.
I try to accomodate my customers the best that I can.

email : moesattic@hotmail.com     
cell number: (905) 516-3554

Buy with confidence from a collector/dealer with over 50 years of experience. 

I also buy older comic books and related items and I also trade!

ALL PRICES IN CANADIAN

IMG_6770.thumb.jpg.d7f6d1884e23291fc550b2b1902a9261.jpg
IMG_6772.thumb.jpg.eb502befb25978342fc601e03ccd8b82.jpg
IMG_6773.thumb.jpg.e4a56253bec6af30ca14fb06345463f5.jpg

SOLD Archie Comics #14  G/VG  $325  Small stain on cover; bottom staple detached.
SOLD Batman #27  G/VG  $475   Classic Christmas cover; water damage; rusted staples; staining; cover detached.
SOLD Dennis the Menace #2  F-  $225  Moisture wrinkles; small blemish on back cover.
SOLD Peter Pan Treasure Chest  F  $525  1953 Disney Dell Giant.
SOLD Mystery Comics #2  VG  $600  Classic Schomburg hooded Nazi bondage cover; edge & corner chunks/chips.
SOLD Teen-Age Temptations #8  F+  $1200  Baker cover & art; teenagers smoke reefer.
Four Color #596 (Turok Son of Stone #1)  VG/F  $1200. 
SOLD World's Finest #72  G  $200  Scarce; corner chunks & stains.
SOLD Amazing Spider-man #33  F-  $350.
SOLD Daredevil #168  NM-  $300  1st appearance of Elecktra; UK price variant. 
SOLD Fantastic Four #19  F  $600  Small corner crease.
SOLD Fantastic Four #49  F/VF  $2500  1st Silver Surfer cover and the 2nd appearance of Silver Surfer and Galactus.
SOLD Fantastic Four Annual #6  VG-  $250  1st Annihilus; birth of Franklin Richards; scuffing on back cover; small spine split.
SOLD House of Secrets #1  VG-  $300  Small corner chip.
SOLD Incredible Hulk #180  VG/F  $800  1st appearance of Wolverine (cameo); creases.
SOLD Justice League of America #2  VG/F  $300
SOLD Marvel Premiere #15  VF  $500  1st appearance of Iron Fist.
Munsters #1  VF+  $700  Nice!
Silver Surfer #2  VF  $300
Strange Tales #114  VG+  $225  1st app. of Captain America since the golden age (Acrobat disguised as Cap); subscription crease; small tear on back cover
Tales of Suspense #41  F+  $675  3rd Iron Man.
SOLD Tales of Suspense #52  Fa  $400  1st appearance of the Black Widow; cover detached; cover faded; small chunk out back cover.
SOLD Thor #165  F  $400  1st full appearance of "Him" (Warlock); minor-moderate creases
SOLD X-men #9  F+  $800  1st Lucifer; early Avengers appearance.

Edited by Moe's Attic
Thread Closed