• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

UF4, EOS 2, Signed modern First Appearances and other cool books
3 3

15 posts in this topic

Howdy All,

Ill be running a sales thread for the next few days. It will have different books, a few first appearances, some signed, some graded, some raw. Trying to raise some funds for a summer wedding and to pay off a couple other expenses.  I will only post the title and front picture on most for ease sake. If you need additional pictures feel free to ask. Thanks

Some of the Rules :

1) No Scammers or List people

2) I ship books Priority. Shipping is 9 for raw. Shipping is 16 for Slabs., Shipping to Canada an option for exact costs.

3) Payment will be made through Paypal. Checks only on a few books that will be specified.

4) No returns on slabs. Return on raw books must be within 7 days. Return shipping is on you. 

If you have any questions feel free to PM me. I am easy to talk to and have open communication. Thanks! I also have a current sale going on in the G/S/B thread so please check that out as well! 

Kudos Page

Edited by 956Ref