• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB - Special Marvel Edition 15 interior pages

7 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, grapeape said:

Good luck with that. Their was a 3 page sequence that came up on CAF 10 years ago. Let me research who that was selling and I’ll PM you.

Hi thanks I think i might know of that 3 page sequence and know who the owner is now.  unless it’s a diff 3 page sequence :)

3 minutes ago, Infamouspure22 said:

Hi thanks I think i might know of that 3 page sequence and know who the owner is now.  unless it’s a diff 3 page sequence :)

Nah you got it. I tried they were secret bidding by email. I lost my courage. Really wanted those. I hope you get what your looking for. 💰 might bring them out.

11 hours ago, grapeape said:

Nah you got it. I tried they were secret bidding by email. I lost my courage. Really wanted those. I hope you get what your looking for. 💰 might bring them out.

i am ready to offer a strong amount:) but i’ve tried to coax these pieces into revealing themselves without any luck for a while now.  i’ll keep trying! thanks for your help!

Good luck! I venture to say there are now many more collectors on the hunt for SME #5 pages than ever. If you can pry it out of the owner's hands, then I think you would do well for yourself as we are just beginning to see a spike in demand for Shiang-Chi and looks like he could become a main stay in the MCU.