• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signings stuck on "Scheduled for Grading"

8 posts in this topic

I was wondering If I could get any insight on some books Iam having signed.

I have two submissions to CGC for signings by Kevin Eastman, I remember the email saying some of them would be pushed back but one of the two submissions say its been on Scheduled for Grading for 4 weeks now. 

CGC2634761934 is the one thats waiting to be signed I think?

CGC2724734165 are the other 2 that have been on Scheduled For Grading for 4 weeks now

Any info if much obliged! 

• Administrator

Good morning,

We are expecting the 2nd batch of signings back from the artist in the next week or so.  Once we have that back we can start grading the first invoice.  

I will send a message down for the second one since that one was already signed.  It looks like it is delayed in encapsulation.  We are running a bit behind in that department so I'll see if they can locate it and get it moving ASAP.

Thanks!

On 4/21/2021 at 5:41 AM, Jennifer F. said:

Good morning,

We are expecting the 2nd batch of signings back from the artist in the next week or so.  Once we have that back we can start grading the first invoice.  

I will send a message down for the second one since that one was already signed.  It looks like it is delayed in encapsulation.  We are running a bit behind in that department so I'll see if they can locate it and get it moving ASAP.

Thanks!

Awesome thanks Jennifer! 

On 4/21/2021 at 5:41 AM, Jennifer F. said:

Good morning,

Thanks!

Any info you could share with me at this point Jennifer? Its been almost another 2 weeks and it still sits on SFG...

• Administrator

Good morning,

They are in encapsulation right now.  There is a bit of a backlog for the Eastman signing in encapsulation right now so it will take a bit longer than normal to get it encapsulated.  Hopefully it should be coming out this week.

Thanks for your patience!

On 5/3/2021 at 6:53 AM, Jennifer F. said:

Good morning,

They are in encapsulation right now.  There is a bit of a backlog for the Eastman signing in encapsulation right now so it will take a bit longer than normal to get it encapsulated.  Hopefully it should be coming out this week.

Hey Jennifer, its been 2 weeks since then and they still havnt moved. Is everything going ok? 

On 5/3/2021 at 6:53 AM, Jennifer F. said:

Good morning,

Ive been pretty patient up until this point but Iam starting to get upset here Jennifer. What is going on with these submissions?! Are they damaged, lost? Its been literally months past the expected date....

• Administrator

Good morning,

I do see that these are down in shipping so they should be going out any time.  For more details on your orders, please contact our customer service department at 877-662-6642 or submissions@cgccomics.com.

Thanks!