• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Forum Game Idea - Above Avatar Art!
1 1

95 posts in this topic

This might be goofy, but I figure it's a fun way for us to show off art and impress and/or make each other jealous (like we don't do that enough already). The game is simple. Post art that relates to the previous poster's avatar. You may have to be creative, depending on what the avatar is, of course. Then, after 1 person posts, someone else posts art related to the latest poster's avatar, and so on. Mine is easy since it's an image of a mainstream comic character.

In case my avatar appears to have killed this thread stone cold dead . . . the Voord was a very early enemy from Dr Who (season one, 'Keys of Marinus' featuring William Hartnell as the Doctor).  As such, Dr Who could be the next post . . .

37 minutes ago, The Voord said:

In case my avatar appears to have killed this thread stone cold dead . . . the Voord was a very early enemy from Dr Who (season one, 'Keys of Marinus' featuring William Hartnell as the Doctor).  As such, Dr Who could be the next post . . .

I had absolutely no clue what your avatar was when i looked to play today...lol