• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sacramento comic shops/boardies
1 1

49 posts in this topic

Just now, ExNihilo said:

A1 Comics is probably the name that comes up the most when I hear about Sacramento shops.  Been meaning to check out the store, but haven't been able to.

they have a great selection of SA books-boxes and boxes of them.  Many GA books on wall.

2 hours ago, kav said:

also i need someone local to leave my comics and OA to.  No family.

Leave it with a boardie and maybe they can give pieces of the collection away in some massive contest when the day comes.  Like a Ravager Funeral from GotG2 where boardies all come together.

(side note: this feels like a much more serious tone than we're used to getting from you.  hope you're alright.)

image.thumb.png.cb336caa964b76a37d983dd79a16e232.png

I'm almost willing to pay shipping expenses so you can pick anyone you choose, but I'm cash poor at the moment...

But hopefully your mind is at ease, it's a big transition and needs wisdom.

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

1 minute ago, kav said:

I clearly need to do something.  He is named as executor.  

I don't know anything about your personal life.  I'm just guessing - based on your many posts here - that you spend a lot of time online and perhaps you need to work on relationships offline.  Look for a local group of collectors to join, go for coffee or beer with, and hang out.  You're also an artist so perhaps there's artist workshops or groups to join.  Also, perhaps there's another activity outside of comics and art that you would enjoy and introduce a new passion into your life.

There should be all kinds of local facebook groups to investigate.  I know there's a local bike riding group that meets for rides and then probably coffee.

5 minutes ago, thehumantorch said:

I don't know anything about your personal life.  I'm just guessing - based on your many posts here - that you spend a lot of time online and perhaps you need to work on relationships offline.  Look for a local group of collectors to join, go for coffee or beer with, and hang out.  You're also an artist so perhaps there's artist workshops or groups to join.  Also, perhaps there's another activity outside of comics and art that you would enjoy and introduce a new passion into your life.

There should be all kinds of local facebook groups to investigate.  I know there's a local bike riding group that meets for rides and then probably coffee.

I do have one friend the woman that owns books store nearby-I donate a lot of books to her-she doesnt know anything abt comics but she's pretty savvy in general-maybe I'll go bounce the idea off her.

45 minutes ago, kav said:

Yes.  Currently everything goes to my LCS 'freind', who as I said doesnt even like me.  I have no one else.  I'd like to rectify that.

My wife works in living trusts, and wills. I wouldn't want your sheit though.😂

12 minutes ago, thehumantorch said:

You want to unleash the KAV on the rest of the world?😬

Just now, oakman29 said:

You want to unleash the KAV on the rest of the world?😬

good point.

thats like unleashing the zombie virus