• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Well, CGC is raising prices for their services, and...
14 14

553 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Jeffro. said:

While I do empathize with anyone having to deal with what he has to deal with here on a daily basis, that was not an appropriate way for a customer service rep to respond.

Under this particular circumstance, where many people said they'll "ask for an extension", agree to disagree.

This topic hits close to home for all of us. The hobby has evolved or continues to evolve into less of a hobby and more of a business and many of us are quite heavyhearted about the changes. I can't fault any business for wanting to grow and in the process, make changes. Price increases were inevitable and I'll welcome the increases if it ultimately improves the quality of the product and service while weeding out the speculators. There are other options so it would behoove anyone that disagrees with the new policies to pursue alternative choices. Vote with your wallet.

1 minute ago, Funnybooks said:

New FB posting about one of the new 70 new team members

receiving dept

Frustrated Customer Service GIF

grading dept

work student as homework grades GIF

The Card Mod team after having to read and deal with the dumpster fires . tumblr_me14djypG21qfr6udo1_500.gif.b588a02c8c4c39b5e6ddfaf8dbe72d89.gif