• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So it begins...

10 posts in this topic

Short term, ugh. They will get swamped again and probably push bulk time more. Long term, this is good. Trim out some of the low end bulk and they moved around the submission values a bit to make it make more sense (IMO). Necessary move, given the competition and the general market.

I was expecting a higher price jump honestly. I was hoping for a $20 bulk price minimum. But $15 is still very cheap. They even increased CSG bulk pricing but only to $12. Sucks they stopped the 15% discount on elite but this is progress

31 minutes ago, Ron Churches said:

Short term, ugh. They will get swamped again and probably push bulk time more. Long term, this is good. Trim out some of the low end bulk and they moved around the submission values a bit to make it make more sense (IMO). Necessary move, given the competition and the general market.

Just now, smeeeeee said:

I was expecting a higher price jump honestly. I was hoping for a $20 bulk price minimum. But $15 is still very cheap. They even increased CSG bulk pricing but only to $12. Sucks they stopped the 15% discount on elite but this is progress

I was hoping they'd just get rid of bulk altogether and just run with economy at about $20-25. Get rid of the card limit and up the price enough to cut out low end mess. Honestly you'd be surprised how much junk you could still grade at $12.75 a pop and make money. $21.25 would be high enough to make it unprofitable.

41 minutes ago, Nick Klenchik said:

Is there a point in me renewing my Premium membership? I joined last year and received the $150 credit. Would that also apply if I were to renew at Premium this October?

Looked like you still get the credit so membership is essentially free but you won't continue to get a 10% discount on orders.

1 hour ago, Yeahiwasder4dat said:

Looked like you still get the credit so membership is essentially free but you won't continue to get a 10% discount on orders.

For ppl that always agree with the company, sure hate ppl trying to make money. U only want the company to make money and no one else. Who cares about what cards get graded. U should be on top of the company for not hiring better and getting things back down. They knew what they was getting themselves into and they need to fix it on their end not by giving the customer the short end of the stick

7 minutes ago, Sp33dy said:

For ppl that always agree with the company, sure hate ppl trying to make money. U only want the company to make money and no one else. Who cares about what cards get graded. U should be on top of the company for not hiring better and getting things back down. They knew what they was getting themselves into and they need to fix it on their end not by giving the customer the short end of the stick

Bro. I have absolutely no idea what you were trying to say there.