• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic collectors who have had serious, hobby-related friction with a significant other, how did it resolve?
2 2

289 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

So not real. 

Joking....Kav. I believe you were a stud back in the day...:tink:

I mean physically I was in top notch shape-ballet and karate and my own daily work outs.  I was smart, a scholarship science major in college, and I learned the secret of women.  Ignore them.  I watched friends uselessly hitting on women to no avail but they wouldnt listen to me.

11 minutes ago, kav said:

I mean physically I was in top notch shape-ballet and karate and my own daily work outs.  I was smart, a scholarship science major in college, and I learned the secret of women.  Ignore them.  I watched friends uselessly hitting on women to no avail but they wouldnt listen to me.

You say that like that's all women, an entire species and I think this is what people are disagreeing about. Not every person is the same, not all women are egotists who are just maddened and fascinated that you're not drooling at their feet. I'm sure you know this Kav and you're just talking about some specific ladies you interacted with. There are men who are the same way.

1 minute ago, wisbyron said:

You say that like that's all women, an entire species and I think this is what people are disagreeing about. Not every person is the same, not all women are egotists who are just maddened and fascinated that you're not drooling at their feet. I'm sure you know this Kav and you're just talking about some specific ladies you interacted with. There are men who are the same way.

exactly.  as i said i dont like those particular type of women-entitled, game playing hot chicks.  they are my nemesis.  I have discussed this with many women tho as it fascinates me.  Looks are not as important as personality to them.  Smell is important.  And hands, for some reason.  Many women have told me they look at the hands first.  So, interesting guy, not that great looking, he will do fine.  Nitwit with olympic body-women are repulsed.  Interesting guy with olympic body-and he's ignoring them-now they are on board!

2 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Probably about as much as I did thinking of it.(thumbsu

You can think what you want!!!