• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My collection

7 posts in this topic

Hello, I have been collecting since I was 5 years old. I am now done collecting and would like to see how to find out the true values of my rarest cards from my collection. Any help would be great. I just need to know on how to find the price of them and then what steps I should take next into selling them. Thank you so much.

I think you should go on eBay and look up sold prices of some of your cards.

additionally, consider looking for a forum specific to the specific cards you collect.

maybe google an online price guide

and just FYI, nobody has any idea what cards you collect or how old you are. Could be Slovakian hockey cards or 1930’s baseball cards or Pokémon cards that you made in your basement

i guarantee that matters

Edited by revat

48 minutes ago, revat said:

I think you should go on eBay and look up sold prices of some of your cards.

additionally, consider looking for a forum specific to the specific cards you collect.

maybe google an online price guide

and just FYI, nobody has any idea what cards you collect or how old you are. Could be Slovakian hockey cards or 1930’s baseball cards or Pokémon cards that you made in your basement

i guarantee that matters

Also, if we’re talking Slovakian hockey cards there’s some Zdeno Chara cards I could be interested in

Edited by revat

55 minutes ago, Angel of Death said:

Certainly, but in many cases there must be better places/forums to go depending the type of cards right?