• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A few questions related to a recent submission

4 posts in this topic

Three comics I recently submitted for grading by CGC were returned ungraded, which confused me at first, as no explanation was offered. However, I did some research on the CGC chat boards and found out that these particular comics have a cover overhang issue that prevents them from being safely encapsulated (some limited edition Jay Company Comics from 2002).

Although I know the answer to the issue above now, I also realized that none of the other comics from that particular submission have been updated with their grades in the CGC system (not showing up as graded in My Submissions), and I was not refunded for the three comics that were not graded from that submission. I sent an email through the Contact CGC email inquiry on this website several days ago, but I have not received a response to my two questions (i.e., Why are the associated grades for the other comics in this submission not showing up in the CGC system? And when or how will I be refunded or credited for the three comics that were not graded from that submission?). A refund would have been ideal, though store credit would work too, since I will be sending more comics to be graded by CGC this year. However, it still would be nice to have an answer to my two questions.

• Administrator

Good morning,

Please provide the submission number and I can take a look.  Usually if something is not graded, it would be put as a credit back onto your account and we would not issue it as a refund unless you requested so that could be the case here.  I can provide more information once I have the submission information.

Thanks!