• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1st Appearance of Sabrina the Teenage Witch @ Heritage

19 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, batman_fan said:

I was thinking about throwing in a few bids on it thinking "come on, who else besides me is really going to be interested in this story".  Wrong once again :sorry:

If I can snag a piece from WWBN 32, Savage She-Hulk 1, NM 98, Special Marvel Edition 15, or other first appearance issue I will end my pursuit of the Sabrina :)

18 hours ago, batman_fan said:

I was thinking about throwing in a few bids on it thinking "come on, who else besides me is really going to be interested in this story".  Wrong once again :sorry:

I see this one going high TBH. 

On 4/24/2021 at 7:04 PM, Infamouspure22 said:

If I can snag a piece from WWBN 32, Savage She-Hulk 1, NM 98, Special Marvel Edition 15, or other first appearance issue I will end my pursuit of the Sabrina :)

Get in line. 😂 

I will say though, I got very lucky hunting a few big keys this past year. Desperate for a WWBN32. 

A NM98 pages recently changed hands in private transaction. Tough to catch these and usually have to have chips to trade. 

Edited by Xatari