• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD OUT AND CLOSED: Silver Age Sunday Samples from Seattle
2 2

51 posts in this topic

Original-owner collection. Well-read VG vicinity books. Occasional subscription crease. Decent page quality but often tanning at the edges, especially the bottom edge, and inside covers. There are more books where these came from, but please hold off on queries for the moment.

House rules. No HOS or probes need apply. First "I'll Take It" wins in the thread. Returns accepted within 10 days, though, yes, you'll have to step up with postage. Shipping in the USA is $5 media rate, $15 priority, for up to four comics, $7 media and $18 priority for more. I'll negotiate exact postage on Canadian orders. Payment via PayPal, check or money order. PM if you need more photos. I'm xelagallery on IG and I've had several previous offerings on the boards.

Edited by SteveDuin

20 minutes ago, SteveDuin said:

X-Men 10. Good 2.0. Ka-Zar first SA appearance. Creases galore, stains, tiny corner chips bottom right corner. Small chips missing FC and BC edge. Near OW pages. $95

IMG_3293.jpeg

IMG_3294.jpeg

IMG_3295.jpeg

Take

Journey Into Mystery Annual 1. Good 2.0. COW. Hole in the center of the front cover, though the piece is folded underneath, so something might be salvageable here. Creases galore and tape scrapes front and back cover. $55 SOLD

IMG_3303.jpeg

IMG_3304.jpeg

IMG_3305.jpeg

Edited by SteveDuin

Just now, SteveDuin said:

Journey Into Mystery Annual 1. Good 2.0. COW. Hole in the center of the front cover, though the piece is folded underneath, so something might be salvageable here. Creases galore and tape scrapes front and back cover. $55

IMG_3303.jpeg

IMG_3304.jpeg

IMG_3305.jpeg

Take