• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Received status inconsistencies?

12 posts in this topic

I am aware of the rapid influx of submissions. Looking to see if some light could be shed on the following:

Today - 4/25/21

Bulk sub 1 delivered - 3/11

Bulk sub 1 received/entered - 4/7

Compared with...

standard sub delivered - 3/19 (1 week later)

standard sub received - ? 

It has been 25 business days since my standard submission has been delivered to CGC. Why is it that it has not yet even been entered when the turnaround time is 31 days? I will clearly state that I am aware of the turnaround time not starting until the submission is marked as received. This leads me to ask why did it take only 19 business days for my bulk submission to be marked as received when it has been 25 business days and my standard submission has not yet been accounted for? The obvious answer is the large influx of cards. Are bulk and standard treated the same in being marked as “received”? 

I’d appreciate any admin/mod input on this 

Yes both bulk economy and standard are treated the same when being received. So ur standard can be stuck behind thousands of bulk and economy. Which is a horrible thing they got going. Because ur gonna spend the tat time sitting unopened. And then when it finally opens u gotta get through whatever tat is estimated at that time plus add 2 or 3 weeks extra. Bro ur standard ends up being more than 2 months easy. Sucks

9 hours ago, Isapayne15 said:

I am aware of the rapid influx of submissions. Looking to see if some light could be shed on the following:

Today - 4/25/21

Bulk sub 1 delivered - 3/11

Bulk sub 1 received/entered - 4/7

Compared with...

standard sub delivered - 3/19 (1 week later)

standard sub received - ? 

It has been 25 business days since my standard submission has been delivered to CGC. Why is it that it has not yet even been entered when the turnaround time is 31 days? I will clearly state that I am aware of the turnaround time not starting until the submission is marked as received. This leads me to ask why did it take only 19 business days for my bulk submission to be marked as received when it has been 25 business days and my standard submission has not yet been accounted for? The obvious answer is the large influx of cards. Are bulk and standard treated the same in being marked as “received”? 

I’d appreciate any admin/mod input on this 

I think your BULK sub being marked received on 4/7 snuck in right before they got slammed with Express/Walkthrough orders after PSA stopped grading most service levels on 3/30. Where your 3/19 standard would be backed up behind them needing to expedite all the priority service tier orders that have been coming in non stop.

My bulk from 3/26 still has yet to be marked delivered. I’m trying to upgraded it to standard but can’t until they actually open my package.  It is now 4/26 and still in the dark about where and when they will actually open my box.  Kinda sucks.  

5 minutes ago, BrianN21 said:

My bulk from 3/26 still has yet to be marked delivered. I’m trying to upgraded it to standard but can’t until they actually open my package.  It is now 4/26 and still in the dark about where and when they will actually open my box.  Kinda sucks.  

My 3/19 shipment still not marked received so id say you have a ways to go unfortunately. 

On 4/19/2021 at 1:40 PM, Lyle Freeland said:
6 hours ago, DonLaGreca said:

My 3/19 shipment still not marked received so id say you have a ways to go unfortunately. 

Damn I thought my cards delivered 3/22 had been a while. Really hope they get received soon, it’s been over a month for both of us. I WANT to upgrade to express but can’t until they’re entered.

My delivered 3/11 was received 4/9. I have a delivered 3/17 and a delivered 3/19 as well- neither of mine have been received also. Im sure they're getting to it - obviously received times are going to skyrocket around 3/15 - 3/30 due to PSA closing, etc. Nothing we can do but just wait it out. If you're nervous your package might be lost just give them a call.

Edited by Oreos

Really wish there was a time frame of when they might move past that week. At the rate it's going I'll have to upgrade a tier just to compensate for how long it took to be opened. I figured a month which would've worked perfectly but it's beginning to look like it might be 2 or more if they're still on the week of the 15th.

On 4/27/2021 at 10:46 AM, Yeahiwasder4dat said:

Really wish there was a time frame of when they might move past that week. At the rate it's going I'll have to upgrade a tier just to compensate for how long it took to be opened. I figured a month which would've worked perfectly but it's beginning to look like it might be 2 or more if they're still on the week of the 15th.

But will they charge the old or the new prices?