• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is it just me or are the CGG submission servers crashing
6 6

133 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, adampasz said:

18/20 done. Just trying to get the last 2 entered.

In the thirty seconds you took to post this, a hundred other guys jumped in ahead of you. Your human weakness has betrayed you.  :taptaptap:

3 minutes ago, Point Five said:
6 minutes ago, adampasz said:

18/20 done. Just trying to get the last 2 entered.

In the thirty seconds you took to post this, a hundred other guys jumped in ahead of you. Your human weakness has betrayed you.  :taptaptap:

And you can take that to the bank!20210422_233905.jpg.cd70b62fe9b2e01525331a7c6f17356c.jpg

19 hours ago, Tony S said:

I just watched an entire movie - Chopping Mall - plus commercials and was unable to complete a 17 book submission. At about 12:45 am CST the CGC servers look to be 100% down. I can log into my dealer account, but the online portal to submit will not even load. Period. Nothing. 

CGC not only needs to fix this - but they need to fix it so that everyone that is trying to have submissions in by the deadline THEY SET  is able to be accomodated.  That might mean paper forms. It might me a list of people that tried to submit that could not and so prices are adjusted on receipt. But this is not right. 

Nice. But what channel is playing Chopping Mall with commercials?

I realized today I need a reholder, and as aggravating as it was I was able to get everything in the cart and order form completed eventually. Then printing the packing slip was another fiasco but I am finally good to go.

1 hour ago, adampasz said:

Order is in. :martini:

Now if only I could print the packing slip...

692206029_ScreenShot2021-04-27at6_52_41PM.thumb.png.ce8f4e156c0ed6a425187d36f4da741d.png

Your order is in their system before midnight. You should be ok. 

Check your email.  I printed my packing slip successfully!

Edited by JollyComics

5 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

I listened to three Phish songs while trying to get through a submission form and got nowhere.

To the rest of you that means I was at it for over an hour. 

Yeah. I had a 100 submission batch ready to be entered. Got 4 into my cart . Finally just decided that is it. Checked out. Sending only 4. Still half tempted to not even send those 4.

At this point I am just hoping that my two other submissions that are at the presser (not CCS)  make it over before their cut off date as those were already sent , but I know he too has been backed up. I have a feeling CGC will be up charging those  submissions.  Really think CGC should not be able to up a price on submissions that were already completed. 

16 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Yeah. I had a 100 submission batch ready to be entered. Got 4 into my cart . Finally just decided that is it. Checked out. Sending only 4. Still half tempted to not even send those 4.

At this point I am just hoping that my two other submissions that are at the presser (not CCS)  make it over before their cut off date as those were already sent , but I know he too has been backed up. I have a feeling CGC will be up charging those  submissions.  Really think CGC should not be able to up a price on submissions that were already completed. 

To be honest, I don't know if I want to spend a few thousand in grading fees to slab 100 books that I won't see until around November / December.  That is another thing.   There is a page of art I have my eye on where the ask is $4,000.  Do I kiss $4,000 goodbye for plastic shells or do I get my page of comic art? 

But the difference in raw book vs graded books for what I might send down makes it worth it to get graded.

It's stuff like this that is starting to make me shrug at all of this.