• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is it just me or are the CGG submission servers crashing
6 6

133 posts in this topic

29 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

A lot of people kept mentioning that they have been silent, but they have replied to those who asked in the ask CGC forum about extending it. Here was the reply for those that didn't see it. 20210428_001358.jpg.97fea5b0dfe8de9b702c459ad8a9bf0d.jpg

Paul sounds like a XXXX  . That is a tone deaf response talking down to customers that will just tick off people more

Edited by Lobo1969

4 hours ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

A lot of people kept mentioning that they have been silent, but they have replied to those who asked in the ask CGC forum about extending it. Here was the reply for those that didn't see it. 20210428_001358.jpg.97fea5b0dfe8de9b702c459ad8a9bf0d.jpg

Wow

Better to have not responded at all:facepalm:

Started a submission last night and got a few books entered after hours of attempts. Managed to get the rest of the submission in this morning at the old rates. Looks like they haven't flipped the switch yet! 

7 hours ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

@PaulS.

E24E8CE2-7DF4-41D9-8437-AC5351D60138.gif.a83625e02f3b03c75cfc766b646b894d.gif

I got my last couple of submissions in about mid-night PST. Whew. The site was still very sluggish, but got it done. To get 10-15 books into the submission, it probably took 45 minutes give or take a bit? Definitely they need to take some of the funds from the price increase and upgrade their system.

Im sure I could hunt in my boxes and find more books to send in, but at this point, I would just be sending spec books that I was not planning to send in soon. Since I just renewed my membership within the past couple months, at least I will get the discount until early next year. Im sure Ill be sending in another big batch before my discount expires.

8 hours ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Paul,

No one is asking for an extension because we’re late putting in orders, it’s because YOUR website has been crashing for 2 days. Horrible response to paying customers.