• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(Closed) Some Golden Age Classics (Catman #20, Blue Beetle #54, Batman #52 + More) and an ASM #15
4 4

21 posts in this topic

Standard rules apply. No HOS,  Pros, or Nonos please. 

First  :takeit:gets the book! This trumps previous negotiations unless both parties have come to an agreement, at which time I will close the book.

I accept checks, bank wire, or money orders. I will ship the book as soon as the payment clears.

For US buyers: I always allow a 14 days no questions asked return policy,  so long as the book is returned in the same case and condition it was sent in. Free shipping! I ship USPS priority mail. 

For Canadian buyers: Shipping is $30 to Canada. Sorry, No returns from Canada at this time.

For sale: 

Amazing Spider-Man #15  7.5  $3,900

Batman #52  6.5  $2,900  SOLD!

Blue Beetle #54  4.5  $5,000  SOLD!

Catman Comics #20  2.5  $5,300

Chilling Tales #16  3.5  $1,800

Startling Comics #47  8.0  $2,100

Strange Suspense Stories #19  5.0  $3,000  SOLD!

Weird Tales of the Future #5  3.0  $2,000

Edited by Polonsky

2 minutes ago, KCOComics said:

Wonderful books as always.

I can't believe no one swooped up that Catman last time! 

And I've always been partial to Schomburg science fiction / GGA.

Good luck!!! 

Thank you Kevin! That's ok, I like the Catman a lot. I'm just offering it since I've been lucky enough to have upgraded. Schomburg + Sci-Fi + GGA = :cloud9: