• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S CORNUCOPIA IS CLOSED! THANKS TO ALL!
5 5

692 posts in this topic

Tales of Justice 57

Slightly  frayed upper edge FC,  small  water spot upper  LH FC, general wear.  Tight and clean enough,  
bit of gloss left,  white pages, 

Yours for  $15  SOLD!

p9rVyrh.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Just now, catrick339 said:

Tales of Justice 57

Slightly  frayed upper edge FC,  small  water spot upper  LH FC, general wear.  Tight and clean enough,  
bit of gloss left,  white pages, 

Yours for  $15

p9rVyrh.jpg

Take 

War Battles 9

1"  split lower spine, dogears and folds upper  edge FC,  but once again  glossy,  tight spine and CF, white pages 

Asking $30  SOLD!  per PM

E3ak8PP.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Here you go,  Gang.   Last book for the evening. 

I make no promises,  but if the dog wakes me up  early  tomorrow morning there may,   MAY,  be a couple of early birds.  

I expect to  list a  handful  around 1 PM,  and be back here tomorrow evening sevenish  to  list  another  batch,  a very similar 
mix to this evening's   blend. 

And now...

Battle  #1

Nickel sized piece out of  center  LH  edge  BC, couple small tears  upper edge  FC,  some   light vertical folds  FC, 
general wear.   Glossy,  tight spine and CF,  white pages,  a few tiny tears interior.  

Asking  $60,  FIRM  SOLD!

ubfxRcE.jpg 

Edited by catrick339

1 hour ago, JollyComics said:
1 hour ago, catrick339 said:

Battle Cry 9 

Stanmor,  Nov 1953  Good gloss,  tight,  white pages,  but  a couple  light sub-style creases FC, small tear and chip out  LH edge BC,
light dust shadows  BC, couple spots of rubbing  FC

Asking $25

KI12Ws0.jpg

Expand  

Take

pervert

49 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

Suspense Detective 2 

Light vertical  crease upper FC. Some minor general wear,  small gray stain LH edge BC.  Otherwise flat and tight, 
good gloss,  white pages.  Some  good  storytelling in this series,   with  some  really  moody  coloring. Recommended. 

Asking $40

bXbtTCk.jpg

Great cover!

:takeit:

2 hours ago, catrick339 said:

Here you go,  Gang.   Last book for the evening. 

I make no promises,  but if the dog wakes me up  early  tomorrow morning there may,   MAY,  be a couple of early birds.  

I expect to  list a  handful  around 1 PM,  and be back here tomorrow evening sevenish  to  list  another  batch,  a very similar 
mix to this evening's   blend. 

And now...

Battle  #1

Nickel sized piece out of  center  LH  edge  BC, couple small tears  upper edge  FC,  some   light vertical folds  FC, 
general wear.   Glossy,  tight spine and CF,  white pages,  a few tiny tears interior.  

Asking  $60,  FIRM 

ubfxRcE.jpg 

:takeit:

Well,  it's a little after 6 AM here at Casa Santman,  and sure enough the dog woke me up a little  after 5:30. 
Wretched  animal, lol

But my loss of sleep is  your gain...of  comic books, :D

Donald Duck  Wheaties giveaway  B-8, Klondike Kid

Flat,  clean, very minor general wear. 

Asking $10  SOLD! per PM!

kKeYN9F.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Jet Fighters 5 (#1),  Toth art

Tiny split lower spine,   chip out upper spine,  tiny tear lower edge FC, large dogear lower  RH FC,  upper spine  pulled.
Small  chips off lower edge  BC,  1 tear LH edge  BC, small tears at lower staple BC. Bit of general wear to boot. 
Whew!  With all that said  you'd think it would look like hell,  but  it's really still a pretty copy.  Still firmly  attached 
at lower staple,  displays nicely, good gloss,   tight interior with white pages.

Asking $30  SOLD!

CWZQsx7.jpg

Edited by catrick339