• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Internal Server Error
1 1

32 posts in this topic

I've been trying to submit 200 cards (50 Express) and (150 Standard) since Sunday.  I repeatedly get (message null status code -1) notification.  I'm continuing my efforts, but . . . .     

I just worked on building a shipment for six hours. Of the 113 card shipment I planned to create, I was only able to get 17 cards into my cart... after six hours. Because of all the issues CGC's servers are having, I thought it would be wise to cut my losses and just submit the 17 cards.

The CGC's system deleted my cart... six hours of painful submitting with CGC breaking every 5 seconds... and it was all for nothing. 

This is unacceptable for a company that is supposed to be a reputable, professional grading service. Absolutely unbelievable. This is the type of thing that will drive people to other grading companies in droves. And that's saying something for an industry that includes PoSA.

I had major issues last night, however, I got up early in the morning (before 8am) and it worked perfectly fine and quickly. I guess that was the key but I feel bad for everyone frantically trying to complete their orders now. 

Just now, Deha88 said:

I mean... it’s y’all’s fault for waiting for the absolute last minute. I did my sub on Saturday night no issues at all, 277 cards in 2 hours. 

Depends. Ive done a bunch of orders over past few days. Had 2 more I wanted to get done. Raising prices is one thing (justifiable in my opinion), but their website should work through that time. They gave a really short deadline to get these in. I just renewed my membership a month or so ago. Seems they should honor what I purchased at that time. :/ 

But yes, Im glad I didnt wait on my orders until the last minute. I got 80% of my books done that I wanted to send in over past couple days or so.

9 minutes ago, Deha88 said:

I mean... it’s y’all’s fault for waiting for the absolute last minute. I did my sub on Saturday night no issues at all, 277 cards in 2 hours. 

i mean, i was doing it all of saturday and had issues as well just not nearly as bad

7 minutes ago, KingBaoBreaks said:

i mean, i was doing it all of saturday and had issues as well just not nearly as bad

Yes, the site has been sluggish with submission forms all week. Its unusable now.

"...To advance these and other efforts, CGC is updating its membership tiers, services and fees, effective April 28, 2021. But, oh, just an fyi, our site won't be able to handle the heavy traffic so good luck getting your orders in before this short deadline."