• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nobody
1 1

11 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, The Brain said:

:rulez:

Little late there.

No no no-your thread was "this looks good" my thread is it is good!

1 minute ago, kav said:

No no no-your thread was "this looks good" my thread is it is good!

Looks almost like the title is a description of how many people are in this thread. (shrug)

The one thing I didnt like about the film was the obligatory good guys get shot in shoulder, shrug it off like its nuthin.  So sick of this.

Bad guys cant hit squat, but when they do hit-its the shoulder.
And Ps this is not something that can be shrugged off.  Bullet to shoulder can easily be fatal.  Nerve and joint damage at the very minimum.  People do not chuckle, after getting shot in the shoulder.

Also good guy fight scenes or car accidents. They get the small cut on their forehead above an eye or on the cheek so they have cool looking wounds. Hardly ever realistic wounds like a smashed nose or swollen lips. Or how about that golf ball hematoma on the forehead? I’ve had those from just falling off my bicycle. Vin Diesel rolls his car 15 times and walks out like this.

233C79E7-0E79-4A03-8E6E-B522F3C08CE7.jpeg

37 minutes ago, Oddball said:

Also good guy fight scenes or car accidents. They get the small cut on their forehead above an eye or on the cheek so they have cool looking wounds. Hardly ever realistic wounds like a smashed nose or swollen lips. Or how about that golf ball hematoma on the forehead? I’ve had those from just falling off my bicycle. Vin Diesel rolls his car 15 times and walks out like this.

233C79E7-0E79-4A03-8E6E-B522F3C08CE7.jpeg

Guys in movies can pummel the **** out of each other with iron bars and savage punches to head that would execute an actual human.  So frustrating. Plus dude in Nobody gets stabbed in lower back and they just glue 'im back together.  No punctured intestines, peritonitis, no nuthin.